Who we are and how to contact us
Our Site is operated by Logit.io Limited (We, us, our or Logit). We are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 7167697 and have our registered office at 76 Manchester Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 3PS.
To contact us, please do so in writing either:
- by e-mail to: [email protected]
- or, by using the “Contact Us” submission form which can be found under “Resources” at the bottom of the home page of our website.
By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Other terms that may apply to you
These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which may also apply to your use of our Site:
- Our Software Terms and Conditions, which will apply to you if you sign up to use any of our software solutions (our Software Solutions).
These additional terms can be found on our Site.
We may make changes to these Terms and our Site
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
We may also update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products and/or Software Solutions, the needs of our customers', our Site users’ and our business priorities.
Use of our Site
We do not guarantee that our Site (or any content on it), will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site or our Software Solutions through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, are provided with, or otherwise make use of a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our account security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose this information to any third party.
We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code, password or other account security information, you must promptly notify us.
How you may use material on our Site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Do not rely on information on this Site
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
User-generated content is not approved by us
Our Site may, from time to time, include information and materials uploaded or provided by other users (of the Site or of our Software Solutions) or persons. If any such information or materials are uploaded, this information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. Any views which expressed by other users or persons on our Site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded or provided by other users or persons please contact us.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of our Software Solutions to you, which will be set out in the relevant Software Terms and Conditions.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any person in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, promotes violence of discrimination on any grounds, infringes any intellectual property rights, promotes illegal activity or is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person or is otherwise illegal;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site, any equipment or network on which our Site is stored, any software used in the provision of our Site and/or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
You warrant that any contribution you make to our Site will comply with the above standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Acceptable Use standards set out above.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last updated: 21 June 2018.